In addition to my regular UH Courses. I offer short courses in Sequence Stratigraphy and Clastic Sedimentology of rivers and deltas, with an emphasis on depositional systems and processes and application to reservoir characterization and exploration.
Currently I teach the following courses at the University of Houston:
- Sequence Stratigraphy GEOL 6380
Graduate course in sequence stratigraphy, including historical overview, seismic stratigraphy and
application to outcrop, core and well logs.
- Historical Geology GEOL 1376
Freshman overview of the history of our planet and of life on earth, evolution, and global change in a geologic perspective.
My UH courses can be accessed through http://vnet.uh.edu
At the University of Texas at Dallas I also taught the following courses:
- GEOS 1304: History of Earth and Life, Lecture
- GEOS 1301: History of Earth and Life, Lab
- GEOS 3421: Stratigraphy and Sedimentology
- GEOS 4606: Field Geology II (Summer Field Camp)
- GEOS 5304: Graduate Field Trip
- GEOS 5305: Petroleum Geosciences
- GEOS 5327: Sequence Stratigraphy
- GEOS 5342: Facies Analysis in Clastic Environments
- GEOS 5441: Facies and Stratigraphic Analysis
- GEOS 7140: Sedimentology-Stratigraphy Workshop